- General overview – Why 52 Half Marathons? Why Marriage Equality?
- FAQ page
- Which Race Was My Favorite?
- 52 Half Marathons: By the Numbers
- Advice For People Who Want To Do 52 Half Marathons in 52 Weeks
- Are You Still Running?
- Um, How Did I Even Do 52 Half Marathons?
- What Kind of Shoes Did I Wear?
- How Do You Afford 52 Half Marathons?
- The Expenses of 52 Half Marathons in 52 Weeks
Part 1 (Whoa – Looking at the Expenses of Registrations & Travel)
Part 2 (There Was Some Food, Shoes & Lodging Too – (and I Didn’t Need to Travel Quite So Much… But I Loved That I Did! ;)))
Part 3 (Some Expensive Trips (and Some Foolish Travel Mistakes))
Part 4 (Lovely People Helping Me Out (Thanks!))
Part 5 (And Then There Are Photos and Medal Mounts and Such – More Expenses I Didn’t Think About)
Part 6 (Was It Worth It?)
- The Challenge is Official
- Added New Orleans to the List
- Making the Schedule (aka What in the World Have I Done?)
- Adding a Full Marathon
- Scheduling 52 Half Marathons in 52 Weeks
Part 1 (Planning)
Part 2 (Sometimes Races are Cancelled or Moved)
Part 3 (Keeping It All Organized…)
- I Definitely Did This Schedule Correctly
- 52 Half Marathons Was an Awesome and Terrible Idea
- The Post Office and I Are Becoming BFFs
- What Did I Do With the Medals?
Part 1 (Looking Into the Framing)
Part 2 (Continuing to Call Around and Get Quotes)
Part 3 (Now Comparing Stores in Person)
Part 4 (Laying It Out, Picking the Colors and Such)
- What Did I Do With the T-Shirts?
Part 1 (An Offer from a Quilt Place I Love!)
Part 2 (Laying Out the Quilt With the Awesome Quilt Professionals)
Part 3 (Picking Colors for My Quilt)
Part 4 (Picking the Finishing Touches & Leaving My Quilt in Good Hands)
Part 5 (Some Reasons Keepsake Quilts is Awesome)
- The Quilt Story on NBC4 Columbus
Part 1 (The Hair Story)
Part 2 (Includes an Embarrassing Side Story)
Part 3 (The Interview)
- Then I Was Famous for a Day
- I’m In This Month’s Women’s Running
- Spirit Award (with the Nationwide Children’s Columbus Ohio Half Marathon)
- 2nd Place in the SoCal Half Women’s Open
- Do I Regret Doing a Half Marathon On Crutches?
- Halfway There
- I’m Gonna Say It; I Like the Rock ‘n’ Roll Series
- So, You Didn’t Go To Providence?
- The Really Big Free Half Wasn’t Actually Free
- Mission Accomplished… So Far
- Please Don’t Let Me Discourage You
- Training – On a Treadmill!
- To read about my fundraising, click here.