Below the video you can read a play-by-play of the day, answers to some questions, and more (if ya feel like it :)).
Play-By-Play of My Day as a Contestant
Note: This is more a story of what went through my head & how fun it was to play with my dad. If you want more of Let’s Make a Deal specific details, either skip to part 14 for what the post-show room was like and/or scroll down to read about the first time I went (and didn’t get called to play) to hear about the process of going to the show. (And there are a few more thoughts/FAQs down at the bottom) Thanks!
- Part 1 – Forgot My ID & Relegated to the Afternoon show
- Part 2 – My Costume
- Part 3 – The Interview
- Part 4 – Post Interview, Pre-Show
- Part 5 – Being Seated and Possibly Slightly Jealous As The Show Goes On… 😛
- Part 6 – I Won a Hat!
- Part 7 – I Always Feel Like Somebody’s Watching Me
- Part 8 – My Goal To Stay ‘Til The End Of The Deal
- Part 9 – Awkwardness & Strategy Behind Taking The Envelope
- Part 10 – Revealing the Diamonds
- Part 11 – The Banter
- Part 12 – Revealing The Zonk
- Part 13 – My Dad Thinks I’m Gonna Be Upset
- Part 14 – I Thought We’d All Be Analyzing Our Performances…
- Part 15 – My Dad Was Right; I Was Upset
- Part 16 – Signing Some Papers
- Part 17 – What Do You Get When You’re Zonked?
- Part 18 – Am I a Riff-Raff Contestant?
- Part 19 – Post-Game Analysis
- Part 20 – Ending On A Positive Note
The First Time I Went (Learning The Ropes As An Observer)
- Part 1 – Pre-Story & Who Do You Take?
- Part 2 – Costuming
- Part 3 – The Day Starts Much Quicker Than I Thought
- Part 4 – The Interviews – My Fateful, Fateful Interview
- Part 5 – More On The Interview Groups
- Part 6 – More Differences Between “Let’s Make a Deal” and “The Price is Right”
- Part 7 – Social Media
- Part 8 – Pre-Seating Speech & Getting Seated
- Part 9 – Do You Ever Wonder Why Sometimes Contestant Reactions Don’t Make Sense?
- Part 10 – The Main Pre-Show Speech
- Part 11 – The Taping
Other Thoughts, Observations, & Such